Director of Student Support Services
- Job Type
The Director of Student Support Services will have overall responsibility for the direct supervision and support for Student Success Specialists as well as the coordination and management of recruitment and retention efforts school- wide working closely with the Executive Director to ensure optimal performance.
- Share a commitment to the success of the mission, goals, and objectives of the charter school.
- Support and fully participate in a school culture that focuses on student recruitment and retention.
- Demonstrate and set high expectations and standards for the school’s academic support staff.
- Support the Executive Director by offering organizational and technical assistance and outreach and counseling expertise that ensures smooth day to day operations and PMF results.
- Provides support and assistance to day to day operations as well as outreach and community involvement efforts.
- Manages the day to day operations of the satellite campuses of the School.
- Assumes responsibility for any related management duties as assigned.
- Working with Executive Director to facilitate all supervision and support actions related to assigned subordinates.
- Developing and managing a plan for student recruitment and retention.
- Developing database of community contacts in conjunction with the Case Manager to ensure student connections to community supports.
- Serving as a key member of the leadership Team and as back- up to both the Executive Director and the Director of Operations.
- Developing recruitment and retention systems including procedures and related policies.
- Managing a campus site as well as the community relations for that site.
- Serving on interdisciplinary teams as required.
- Supporting the case manager as required.
- Developing and supporting external relations and the expansion of formal partnerships as required
- Supporting the Director of Operations with the logistics of site stand- up as necessary
- Other related duties as assigned
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty that will be required for this position. It is not intended to limit, or in any way modify, the right of any supervisor to assign, direct or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The use of a particular illustration shall not be used to exclude non-listed duties of similar kind or level of difficulty.
Apply for Director of Student Support Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly