Mary Todd Elementary Intervention Instructor 1.0 FTE
- Job Type
Student Support Services - Certified/ INTERVENTION INSTRUCTOR
MARY TODD ELEMENTARY
19-20 School Year
Provide direct intervention services to students performing below grade level to ensure accelerated student growth. Provide intervention support to school staff.
- Implement with fidelity research based intervention strategies and intervention programs designed to improve the achievement of targeted students.
- Provide intervention in small group and/or one-on-one instructional settings.
- Provide strong leadership to the school in curriculum, instruction, assessment, and standards.
- Serve on appropriate school level team(s)/committees(s) and provide support to other teachers when planning/implementing interventions.
- Administer and analyze data from diagnostic assessments as well as assist school with administration of universal screeners and other assessments as required by the school.
- Maintain and analyze progress-monitoring data collection on students.
- Report and provide progress-monitoring data, as well as, beginning, middle and end of year documentation of student progress to appropriate school, district and state stakeholders.
- Coordinate intensive assistance plans and resources for students receiving services.
- Participate in professional learning activities related to the adopted research based intervention as well as other professional learning opportunities to further develop knowledge/skills.
- Collaborates with teacher cadre/committee to develop and update the components of the Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP).
- Maintain regular attendance
- Develop and maintain a positive rapport with families and staff
- Perform other duties as specified by the supervisor
- Bachelor's degree required
- Preferred Master's degree or National Board Certification
- Three (3) years of successful classroom teaching
- Must hold a valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Work is performed while standing, sitting and/or walking
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull light weights
Contact Person: Freda Asher (email@example.com)