Front Office Manager - Start Immediately!
- Job Type
Academies of Math and Science – 2016 Arizona Charter School of the Year
For Today’s Scholars – Tomorrow’s Global Visionaries
Front Office Manager - 2019-2020 School Year - Start Immediately!
AMS Peoria and Camelback Campus - Phoenix, AZ
Are you a dynamic, self-motivated, and intelligent individual wanting to join an innovative organization? As part of the AMS family, your role as a Front Office Manager will allow you to utilize these skills while supporting our motivated students alongside our talented team of educators. Our passion is serving low-income neighborhoods and providing a STEM-focused education in conjunction with music, foreign language, and sports programs.
As we grow by roughly 30% each year, we seek intelligent, data-driven staff eager to uphold the same academic excellence that made our flagship school in Tucson the 2016 AZ Charter School of the Year. Our results and success support our belief that all students can succeed – no matter their background – with the right programs in place, and more importantly, the right people leading the way. That’s where you come in.
Qualifications & competencies:
- Must be Bilingual in Spanish / English
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel (preferably other MS Office programs as well)
- Know how to operate a multi-line phone
- Type at least 60 words per minute
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly
- Commitment to helping at-risk students prepare for and succeed in college
- High school diploma or higher
- Experience with student information systems such as PowerSchool, SchoolMaster
- Manage school paperwork, calendars, and communication with parents
- Maintain front desk and lobby, log visitors and answer questions
- General Administrative Support
Why work for us?
- Competitive salaries and bonus pay
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement (with employer contributions), PTO, and disability and life insurance
- Supportive, collaborative culture with incredible coworkers and leaders
- Comprehensive training and professional learning communities
- Extensive opportunities for career mobility/advancement as our schools and network continue to grow and expand to new areas
- The chance to truly make a difference in the lives of children who may not otherwise have access to a high-quality education
Interested in working with us?
Apply through the link below. Please include:
1. A detailed resume describing your experience and data-supported accomplishments
2. A cover letter or writing sample showcasing your written communication skills and demonstrating your alignment with the AMS mission and competencies
Compensation: $11 - $17 per hour, DOE.