IB Examiner for Music - bilingual Spanish-English
Become an IB Examiner for Music - bilingual Spanish-English
As part of assessment processes, the IB works with educators in a variety of different roles. We are always looking to recruit new, skilled examiners and senior examiners as the IB continues to grow.
As an examiner you will play an important role in maintaining the quality of assessment for which the IB is known worldwide. This experience will enable you to:
- Enhance your professional development
- Expand your subject knowledge
- Earn extra income working from the convenience of your home
Founded in 1968, the International Baccalaureate® (IB) is a non-profit educational foundation offering four highly respected programmes of international education that develop the intellectual, personal, emotional and social skills needed to live, learn and work in a rapidly globalizing world.
We strive to develop students who will build a better world through intercultural understanding and respect.
The Diploma Programme music course provides an appropriate foundation for further study in music at university level or in music career pathways. It also provides an enriching and valuable course of study for students who may pursue other careers. This course also provides all students with the opportunity to engage in the world of music as lifelong participants.
Applicants must have:
- a degree or equivalent in the subject (or a related subject) for which they are applying,
- a minimum of one year’s experience teaching the subject (or a related subject) to students in an appropriate age range:
- 16 to 19 years of age – DP
- applicants who are no longer teaching must have taught or examined within the last three years
- access to the internet, via a broadband (or faster) connection, in an environment that is suitable for marking confidential assessment material
- language fluency in Spanish and English
- IB teaching experience is not essential.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website: