Student Data Specialist
Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as a Student Data Specialist. This position will report directly to the Accounting Business Manager and will be responsible for working closely with school leaders to insure student information submitted to school stakeholders is accurate and complete.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 80 schools in 9 states. We are committed to our mission of "challenging each child to achieve..." and we pride ourselves on our students' ability to achieve high results in later education based on the foundations gained in grades K-8 at NHA.
In this role you will work out of our corporate headquarters (Service Center) located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The NHA Service Center is where all the behind-the-scenes magic happens. Our 350 brilliant team members are brag-worthy. With a diverse group of departments like admissions, talent acquisition, facilities, legal services, and many more working together to provide top level back-office support. The Service Center is a place of bright colors, smiling faces, and opportunity. We like to gather for events such as the fall crocktoberfest cook-off, the sparkling Christmas party full of fun and unexplainable excitement, and our annual 5K Service Center fun run.
- Insure state student database systems align with information in our student records database
- Work closely with schools to insure accuracy of student information systems
- Complete accurate and timely data entry in various software packages
- Manage state compliance deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Dynamic verbal and written communication skills
To learn more about our core values, please click here .
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.