AP Calculus Teacher - Nanjing, China - Immediate Opening
- Job Type
With offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai, American Education Advisors (AEA) is recruiting an AP Calculus Teacher for one of our partner schools in Nanjing, China. Classes are 100% English.
- Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
- Maintain positive relationships with students, colleagues and parents
- Document and share student grades and evaluations
- $37,000 - $42,000 per year (22,000 – 25,000 Chinese RMB per month)
- The approximate monthly cost of living is $600 to $1,000.
- Housing allowance
- International air ticket allowance
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid national holidays (depending on school calendar)
- Professional development opportunities
- Work visa (Z Visa) sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years of full-time teaching experience
- Teachers over 60 are not eligible due to China's work visa (Z-Visa) policies.
- Ability to speak Chinese is NOT REQUIRED
- Must relocate to China
- Experience teaching at least one of the following is preferred, but not required: Advanced Placement (AP), American Common Core standards, GCE Advanced Level (A Level), IGCSE.
Apply for AP Calculus Teacher - Nanjing, China - Immediate Opening
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly