Ervin Elementary Program Clerk
- Grade Level
- Elementary School
Secretarial/Clerical/ Department/Program Clerk
We are currently accepting applications for a department clerk at Ervin Elementary. If interested please complete and submit an application on AppliTrack.
$22,598 - $31,279 annual salary
(dependent upon experience and qualifications)
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work well with learning community, parents teachers, students, administrators and staff with courtesy, tact, and good judgment.
- Maintain confidentiality and integrity handling information and documents
- Be of good character, neat in personal appearance, dependable, reliable, prompt, and flexible and have pleasing manners and personality.
- Proficient in computer software with an emphasis in word processing, data base, and spreadsheets.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly, work independently, performing individual projects and routine matters with minimal direction or supervision.
- Must have the ability to think clearly in stressful situations, work well under pressure.
All persons recommended for employment must pay for ($44.80) and pass an extensive background check through the Division of Family Services, the Missouri Highway Patrol, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The Hickman Mills C-1 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Associate Superintendent of Human Resources, 9000 Old Santa Fe Road, Kansas City, MO 64138 816-316-7000. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.