Library Media Clerk - PART TIME - Wheatley Elementary (2019-2020)
- Job Type
Secretarial/Clerical/Clerk School Library Media
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Has general responsibility for assisting the school media librarian put into effect the Library Media Center program, primarily in the area of clerical, manual or technology based library media center routines, or the application of procedures within specific guidelines. Instructions for daily operations are provided by the school media librarian. The clerk's public (i.e., staff, student and visitor) contacts are of a relatively factual or directional nature.
Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule 1A (attached) Grade 3
Starting Hourly $14.35
This is a part-time position without benefits.
1. High School Diploma or G.E.D.
2. Word processing/keyboarding skills with a minimum of 30 w.p.m.
3. Knowledge of office practices, especially typing, filing
4. Ability to operate audiovisual equipment and computer software systems
Please Note: Everyone must upload a letter of interest and a resume when applying online. Failure to do so mayresult in not being considered for this position.
Applicants who receive and accept a Job Offer for positions less than 260 days participate in a mandatory escrow Payroll system to provide consistent pay for the calendar year even though they only work the school calendar.
Look for Understanding Escrow Pay on the left tab of the link: http://www.jefferson.k12.ky.us/Departments/FinancialServices/Payroll.html .
More searches like this
- Teaching Elementary School Part-Time jobs in Louisville
- Elementary Education Teacher Elementary School Part-Time jobs in Louisville
- Media Specialist / Librarian Elementary School Part-Time jobs in Louisville
- Support Staff Elementary School Part-Time jobs in Louisville
- Secretarial / Clerical Elementary School Part-Time jobs in Louisville