- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we're making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you'll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school-and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- 12 ECE credit hours
- 2 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- NCECC qualification (EDU 119) or equivalent highly preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age