Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- Job Type
Legend: E = Essential / NE = Non Essential / N/A = Not Applicable
BILINGUAL POSITIONS MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM ALL OF THE DUTIES LISTED BELOW IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH:
- *Prepare, implement/deliver, and evaluate approved and/or required instruction and curriculum (following National Core Standards, MPS Learning Targets, etc.). E
- *Administer multi-level assessments and evaluations (language specific) in accordance with applicable entity (ex: MPS, State, etc.). E
- Collaborate with applicable staff and/or parents (ex: Special Education, ESL, School Psychologist, etc.) to provide extra support for students in need of such assistance to ensure academic and behavioral goals are achieved.
- Ensure a secure, safe, and healthy environment, maintain good order and discipline amongst students at all times to prevent accidents, illness, and injury, and respond to fire/emergency drills/actual situations. E
- Attend meetings and professional development activities, as requested. E
- Establish and maintain good communication, collaboration, and cooperation with all stakeholders (ex: parents, co-workers, etc.). E
- Follow all duties of a mandated reporter. E
- Perform other related duties, as assigned. E
- Be a team player. E
*Bilingual position incorporates curriculum and assessments in English and Spanish.