Teacher Field Sales Representative
- Job Type
Active or Newly Retired Teachers – $100 Sign on Bonus!
Learners Edge is seeking Licensed Teachers who have relationships with one or more of the following districts in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Minnesota Michigan, Ohio or Maryland.
Looking to join one of the fastest growing (and fun) companies in the education technology space? Are you a passionate teacher who loves working with your peers, administrators, unions, and school districts to help advance educators’ careers and keep teachers on-top of their relicensure and recertification requirements? Learners Edge is seeking passionate, enthusiastic Field Sales Representatives for the Ohio area that hold an entrepreneurial drive. Receive support from an established team combined with the freedom and independence of growing Learners Edge course sales through your energy and hard work within the state of Ohio.
Learners Edge is the largest national online provider of continuing education and graduate courses to PreK-12 teachers – serving more than 100,000 teachers since 2002. Learners Edge continues to grow and expand its offerings of professional development services to teachers in the state of Ohio, across the United States, and internationally.
By becoming a Field Sales Representative for Learners Edge, you will work remotely and control your hours and how much you work. This is a commission only opportunity and there will be base-level sales growth expectations for your area. Your job will be to promote, advocate for, and share more about Learners Edge courses to educators, administrators and districts to meet salary advancement and relicensure needs. Direct responsibilities include networking, independently coordinating marketing activities, event planning, social media, communication, and team-oriented activities.
Status: Independent Consultant
What we are looking for:
- Candidates must be a Licensed and currently employed teacher or recently retired teacher in the states of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Ohio, Michigan or Maryland.
- Someone with strong connections to their school, union, district, and community.
- A willingness to train with Learners Edge or previous experience taking Learners Edge courses. If you have not taken a course with us we will provide new representatives with a free 3 credit graduate level course.
- A solid knowledge of teacher contracts and state teacher licensing requirements.
- A keen ability to create value with peers to understand how Learners Edge can help teachers enhance their career satisfaction.
- An expert on state or district specific professional development requirements.
- A natural leader, a relationship builder, and promoter, who often attends school board meetings and has the willingness and ability to talk about and share Learners Edge courses.
- A person who is planful, organized and good at building processes to maximize the success of teacher’s careers and referrals to Learners Edge.
- An energizer and organizer who excels at meeting deadlines, is comfortable connecting with union and district leadership, and building engaged groups of teachers.