IT Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst (O365) is responsible for helping develop, implement, and maintain Learning Care Group's Office 365 environment (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, Power BI, Planner, Forms, etc.).
- Work with end users to identify and implement business processes using Office 365 technologies.
- Assist with the overall design and architecture of all Office 365 technologies in order to ensure they are being used to their fullest extent while maintaining appropriate security and governance.
- Evaluate Office 365 releases and determine potential impacts on the environment
- Manage rollout and communications of new features and functionality as necessary working in coordination with key stakeholders
- Assist with implementing and maintaining Office 365 Governance
- Provide Tier 2 support for Office 365 applications
- Perform facilitation processes to drive out requirements from all levels of business and technical clients using group and collaborative methods in order to ensure that the systems meet the short and long term business goals for LCG.
- Create user stories and conditions of acceptance to ensure alignment with the business and IT strategies and standards.
- Ensure system issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner and communicate needed changes to development team.
- Communicate process changes, enhancements, and modifications - verbally or through written documentation - to management, peers, staff, and other employees to ensure issues and solutions are understood.
- Bachelor's Degree in a business or technical field required.
- Minimum 3 years working with Office 365 applications (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, Power BI, Planner, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of analytical skills and requirements gathering related to application development or process improvement.
- Minimum 1 year of hands-on experience with Agile methodologies.