Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Job Type
Are you an outstanding STEM teacher?
Do you want to learn and grow as an educational leader?
Are you eager for a chance to make a difference and have an impact at the national level?
Apply to the 2020-2021 Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship Program.
Fellows spend eleven months working in a Federal agency or in a Congressional office. Current sponsoring agencies include the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the Library of Congress (LOC), the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), and the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA).
• A monthly living stipend of $7,500.
• A travel allowance of up to $5,000 for approved travel related to their host agencies and approved professional development opportunities.
• An education allowance of up to $1,000 for approved educational expenses aligned with the Fellows’ individual professional development plans.
• Reimbursement for moving/relocations expenses up to $3,500 for Fellows relocating from outside of the Washington, DC, area.
• Einstein Fellows are eligible to receive a stipend of up to $550 per month (individual plan) or $1,300 per month (family plan) to offset the cost of health insurance.
Additional information about the program, including a complete list of the eligibility requirements, program benefits, application requirements, and access to the online application system may be found at: https://science.osti.gov/wdts/einstein/How-to-Apply
More searches like this
- Teaching High School Full-Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Career & Technical Education / CTE Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Electronics / Electro-Mechanical Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Energy and Power Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Computer Science Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Washington D.C.