Licensed - Cross Categorical Teacher/Cross Categorical Teacher
Park Lane Elementary School
- Assess, teach, provide transition training, and support students with cognitive disabilities to support student achievement.
- Supervise paraprofessionals.
- Consult and collaborate with general education and special education staff.
- Be able to relate assessment findings that focus on implications for teaching.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Holds a Colorado teaching license or is currently eligible for one with the appropriate endorsement for this position
- A completed Human Resources file including transcripts, student teaching verification, previous work experience
Condition of Employment: As a condition of employment, the individual selected for this position will be expected to complete the APS-sponsored Linguistically Diverse Educator (LDE) Certificate Program within the first three years of employment.
Click here to learn about the Linguistically Diverse Educator Certificate.