Customer Success Lead
- Job Type
Abl helps secondary schools address equity and personalization through meaningful improvements to their master schedules. Master schedules are the pulse of school operations. Current scheduling tools are not designed to help school leaders meet the needs and personal interests of every student.
In summer 2017, we launched our first product, a next-generation Master Scheduler that allows school leaders to build student-centric schedules. Developed in collaboration with secondary school leaders from around the country, Abl’s Master Scheduler is a smart, flexible tool that allows school leaders to meet the unique needs of every student and teacher.
Abl is looking for a Customer Success Lead who is passionate about education, and who will be the primary source of knowledge and support for our users at the school and district levels. You will work closely with sales, product, and engineering to hone strategies that achieve company goals and ensure success for all users.
- 2+ years working in customer success or another customer-facing role at an early stage software company, preferably enterprise SaaS
- 2+ years working in K-12 education, especially interacting with district and school leaders from middle and high schools
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and decision makers
- Passionate and determined to address the needs, inequity and gaps in education with technology
- Desire to work on a highly collaborative, equity-driven team that lives values of responsiveness, humility, impact, and inclusivity
- Establish and grow high-profile relationships with district decision makers, driving customer adoption and success by providing oversight and opportunities for greater service
- Pilot and document new services that support our growing suite of products
- Collaborate with growing team to iterate on internal processes that scale and yield results
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ needs.
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks. Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal
- Work closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering to hone strategies that achieve company goals and ensure success for all users.
You're a high-energy, dynamic communicator who is eager to work internally and externally to deliver value to customers. You pride yourself on having a deep understanding of each customer’s needs and how our products can help them achieve their district’s goals. You thrive in a fast-paced environment environment. You are a master relationship-builder by understanding that strong partnerships are built on authenticity, accountability and consistency. You adapt quickly with the ability to see and develop the big picture while also willing to dive deep into the work in order to understand and problem solve.
Abl employees all share a passion for revolutionizing education through school design, whether or not they have prior experience working in the field. We value diversity of background and thought. We strive to create a safe and supportive environment where trust, communication, creativity, and humility are valued as highly as technical skills. We believe shared ownership builds a more resilient company, and we tackle hard problems, together. If that sounds like your dream work environment, we look forward to hearing from you.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job, and that candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background. We would encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of our qualifications described.