Director in Training
Our Director's In Training are responsible for ensuring that our centers are operated according to our high standards and maintaining our reputation for excellence. Directors In Training must be dedicated to positively representing the company to their communities, inspiring and teaching children, and building a team of individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
- Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
- Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
- Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
- Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
- Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
- Bachelor's degree with 12 credits in ECE, child development or related field plus 1 year of teaching experience in child care setting and 1 year of supervisory experience -OR-
- Associate degree in ECE or related field with a plan of study to a bachelor's degree plus 2 years of teaching experience in a child care setting and 2 years of supervisory experience -OR-
- CDA with a plan of study to a degree plus 2 years of teaching experience in a child care setting, 2 years of supervisory experience and a Career Level 3 on OPDN.