Grants Manager Position - Somerset Jefferson K-12 School - 50 David Road Monticello, FL 32344
- Prepares FOCUS software for 2019-20 school year
- Runs expenditure reports monthly and perform draw downs on FLAGS
- Gathers grant related staffing list and draws down on this report
- Monitors the financial management of grants (e.g. budget preparation, budget adjustments, expenditures, etc.) for the purpose of complying with all program and funding guidelines of awarding organizations. Runs grant budget versus actual reports and reviews monthly.
- Prepares and submits budget amendments for all federal and state grants
- Responsible for maintaining grant related financial documents that will be audited
- Participates in meetings, workshops and seminars for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.