Join Great Oaks Legacy Charter School for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
Looking for a teaching job for the upcoming school year in Camden, New Jersey? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one via text with recruiters and land a teaching job faster.
Why work for Great Oaks Legacy Charter School?
At Great Oaks Legacy, we believe in targeted instruction and differentiation for all students. Students in grades Pre-K through 2nd grade benefit from a co-teacher model – two teachers support classroom instruction all day long, allowing us to provide a 12:1 student-teacher ratio. From 3rd grade through high school, students receive tutoring daily in Math and English Language Arts as part of their regular school day.
Highly effective instruction and strong positive school culture are the keys to student success. At Great Oaks Legacy we are committed to recruiting and developing talented teachers and staff members who share the belief that all students deserve a high quality education.
Teachers at Great Oaks Legacy Charter School have access to:
• Instructional Coaching & Leader Support
• Year-round Professional Development
• Co-Teacher or Teaching Assistant Support
• Positive, Student-Focused School Culture & Close-Knit Community
• Opportunities for Growth & Development
Open Teaching Jobs
- 1st Grade Teacher
- 2nd Grade Math Teacher
- 4th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Art/Music/Spanish Teacher
- Coding/Computer Science Teacher
- Special Education (3)
- High School Math (Algebra II/Pre-Calculus/Calculus)
- English Language Arts Teacher
- Middle School Science
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
Open School and District Administration Positions
- Dean of Students
- Elementary School Principal