Kindergarten ESL Homeroom Teachers - China
- Job Type
With offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai, American Education Advisors (AEA) is recruiting Kindergarten ESL Homeroom Teachers for our partner schools across 40+ cities in China! Students are 3-6 years old. Classes begin late August.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans suitable for preschool children
- Employ multiple educational methods (storytelling, educational play, games etc.) to teach children
- Track children’s progress and discuss with parents
- Collaborate with colleagues
- $36,000 - $45,000 per year (20,000 – 25,000 Chinese Yuan per month)
- The approximate monthly cost of living is $600 - $1,000.
- FREE housing
- FREE airfare
- FREE health insurance
- FREE meals
- FREE tuition for up to 2 dependent children
- FREE Mandarin Chinese lessons (if desired)
- paid holidays
- work visa
- Bachelor’s degree
- One of the following: TEFL, TESOL, CELTA
- 2 years of full-time teaching experience
- Teachers over 60 are not eligible due to China's work visa (Z-Visa) policies.
Apply for Kindergarten ESL Homeroom Teachers - China
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly