(K-12) Instructional Lead, Practical Living Curriculum Design and Learning Innovations
EDWARDS EDUCATION COMPLEX
Job Description Attached
Salary Range: $50,755- $86,234
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate.
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience
- Ability to work successfully with people.
- Expertise in equity, inclusion, and culturally responsive education
1. Knowledge of standards in assigned curricular area
2. Knowledge of appropriate pedagogy that will address achievement and opportunity gaps.
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG INSTRUCTIONAL COACH MATH (9-12) IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!