Instructional Coach Math (9-12) Curriculum Design and Learning Innovations
EDWARDS EDUCATION COMPLEX
Job Description Attached
Salary Range: $50,755- $86,234
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate.
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience
- Ability to work successfully with people.
1. Demonstrated leadership ability.
2. Demonstrated ability to write distinctly and to organize data
3. Experience in planning, developing, and conducting in-service programs.
This position will support Math for grades 9-12.
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG INSTRUCTIONAL COACH MATH (9-12) IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!