Join Topeka Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
Looking for a teaching job for the upcoming school year in Topeka, Kansas? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one via text with recruiters and land a teaching job faster.
Why work for Topeka Public Schools?
Topeka Public Schools (TPS) is the largest school district in Shawnee County, serving almost 14,000 students. The district employs more than 1,300 teachers and nearly 1,100 support personnel staff.
Strengthened by diversity and a welcoming and inclusive environment, our district will cultivate partnerships with staff, families, business and industry, and the greater community to develop students' educational, physical, and social-emotional well-being.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Topeka Public Schools provides its employees a competitive salary and benefits package. As well as an Employee Assistance Program that supplies a variety of counseling, other mental health services and reduced fee financial and legal services.
Open Teaching Jobs
- Mathematics Teacher Middle School
- Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher
- Adaptive and Functional Special Education Teachers (SPED)
- Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (SPED)
- Grade 2 Teacher
- Grade 3 Teacher
- Elementary Science Teacher for Rainforest Lab
Open School and District Administration Positions
- Principal (2)