- Job Type
The Arc Kohler School is a private school for students with developmental delays and disabilities. The school was founded in 1963 and is approved by the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE). Under the auspices of The Arc of Union County, Kohler School serves children from ages 3 to 21. The Arc Kohler School is seeking a Physical Therapist to join talented team of school staff and practitioners to provide therapy services to students age 3-12 in Mountainside NJ. Schedule: 8:30AM to 3:00PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Under a physician's order, performs the following within scope of practice and federal guidelines:
· Evaluates, plans and administers treatment to students with problems related to neuromuscular and musculoskeletal systems.
· Administers and interprets tests and measurements for muscle strength, coordination, range of motion, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency.
· Provides direct treatment in accordance with an established plan of care.
· Instructs students’, families, and caregivers in the care and use of wheelchairs, braces, canes, crutches and other devices.
· Devises special tools and treatment for the specific needs of student’s:
· Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Minimum Master’s Degree from an accredited PT program
· Current NJ License in Physical Therapy
· School Physical Therapist Standard Certificate
· One (1) year of clinical experience preferred.
E.O.E. Qualified applicants contact: Jennifer Kaufman, email@example.com
Apply for PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly