AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN
Technology/ A/V Maintenance
1.0 FTE DISTRICT
Deadline July 11, 2019 12 Months As per SOMEA A greement Until Filled
The primary goal of the Audio-Visual Technician is to install, maintain and support the district's computing infrastructure, and equipment for audio, video, security and telecommunication. Maintain an effective and orderly work environment, including troubleshooting and maintenance to minimize down time.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Thorough familiarity with audio-visual equipment, telecommunication equipment, computer technology software and hardware as well as security systems including the card access key system.
- Demonstrated ability to accept responsibility, to act independently and to function as an effective team member.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE Candidates should apply online at: www.applitrack.com/somsd/onlineapp