Director In Training
Our Director's In Training are responsible for ensuring that our centers are operated according to our high standards and maintaining our reputation for excellence. Directors In Training must be dedicated to positively representing the company to their communities, inspiring and teaching children, and building a team of individuals who are committed to providing outstanding customer service. On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring curriculum and developmentally appropriate practices are in place in the center.
- Conducting tours for prospective parents and enrolling new families.
- Creating and implementing local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
- Ensuring licensing standards are met and assisting in the accreditation process for the center.
- Assisting teachers with the weekly development and execution of the curriculum and program activities.
- Monitoring and managing the financial progress of your center.
- Ensuring a safe environment for the children in our care.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- CDA or Degree in Early Childhood Education or 45 ECE credits
- Previous management experience in a licensed child care facility required