Program Manager, California Division (Bay Area)
- Job Type
AVID Center is currently looking for a motivated and knowledgeable educational leader to join our team in the role of Program Manager, California Division. This influential position offers the ability to make a huge impact on students, families, and communities in the California Bay region (Region 4). Program Managers work directly with schools and district personnel, at all levels of leadership, to implement, manage, and grow the AVID College Readiness System.
What we are looking for in a Program Manager:
- Experience with the AVID College Readiness System as well as a passion for the AVID mission
- In-classroom experience and/or administrative/leadership (school or district) experience
- A motivating trainer, leader, and mentor, with exceptional relational capacity
- Must be located in Region 4 of California (see attached document), or must be willing to relocate for the position
- The ability and motivation for frequent travel
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to listen to individual needs and successfully align them with products, services, and strategies for improvement
- Experience with frequently using data to inform their work and comfort with pulling information from multiple state and national sources
- Excellent organization, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working remotely and able to prioritize responsibilities to fit the needs of both internal and external partnerships
At a time when the resources of teachers, schools, and districts are more stretched than ever, AVID is dedicated to providing a solution for support and success, and the Program Managers play a key role in meeting this mission.