Join Oakland Unified School District for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers and Administration
Looking for a teaching job for the upcoming school year in Oakland, California? Join our virtual career fair to chat one-on-one via text with recruiters and land a teaching job faster.
Why work for Oakland Unified School District?
Oakland Unified School District (OUSD) is looking for passionate and dedicated educators, classified staff, and leaders to join OUSD and help our students become college, career, and community ready. We do what it takes to achieve results. We value a balance between our work and personal lives, and we truly believe that happy and well-balanced people perform best. Our work is driven by what is best for students, families and our community. To maximize our collective impact, we inspire, challenge and support each other to be our best and sustain our effort.
The Benefits Office understands the importance of balancing your professional and personal life. We administer benefit services for OUSD employees, retirees, and their eligible dependents.
Our benefit programs include:
- Medical (Kaiser, Sutter Health Plus)
- Delta Dental
- VSP (Vision Service Plan)
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter and Health & Dependent Care Tax Free Spending Accounts
- 403(b) and 457 Retirement Plans
Open Teaching Jobs
- Positions open K-12 in all subjects.
- Math Teacher
- Algebra Teacher
- History Teacher
- Elementary Teacher
- High school Teacher
- English Teacher
- K-12 Teachers
- Science Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Social Studies Teacher
- Guidance Counselor
- Physical Education Teacher
- Gym Teacher
- Entry Level Teachers
- Experience Teachers
- Special Education Teacher
- Art Teacher
Open School and District Administration Positions
- Elementary School Principal (2)
- Middle School Principal (2)
- Middle School Assistant Principal (1)
- High School Principal (1)
- High School Assistant Principal (2)