Educational Audiologist, Long-term Substitute
Licensed Teachers/Educational Audiologist
Salary Range: $39,189 - $82,514 DOE & E (salary subject to change pending contract negotiations)
Start Date: Fall 2019
Work Week: .8 FTE
Interview & Hiring Process:
- All applications are reviewed on an ongoing basis. If selected for an interview, an online form will be emailed to the candidate.
- First round interviews are conducted via the online form. The form must be completed to be considered for an in-person interview.
Intermediate District 287 is seeking qualified candidates for an Educational Audiologist long term substitute for Itinerant Services. This class is accountable for evaluating deaf/hard of hearing students' hearing levels and hearing needs so that these students will be successful in school. Evaluates classrooms for sound measurement, provides technical assistive devices for students, and training to school staff, students and parents, as needed.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE and LICENSURE:
Master's degree in audiology from an accredited college or university. Three (3) years of work experience in rehabilitation audiology or other specialized area of audiology is preferred.
Certificate of Clinical Competence issued by the American Speech and Hearing Association, including documentation of a clinical fellowship. Licensed by the Minnesota Department of Health as an Audiologist.
Learn More About 287!
Who are We: Intermediate Districts- Challenge & Solution (Click to watch!)
Top 7 Reasons to Work for District 287!
- 3-Year Top Workplace in the Twin Cities
- Award Winning Staff
- Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
- Staff Support & Growth Program
- Strong Value of Diversity
- Culture of Innovation & Collaboration
- Strategic Plan that Emphasizes Student Outcomes, Equity & Communication
District Web Site: http://www.district287.org