La Petite Academy is hiring an Assistant Director in Carrollton, TX! We are located at 1835 East Frankford Road.
In an Assistant Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations. Some of the exciting things that you will do as an Assistant Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- 2 -3 years of child care experience or related field.
- Previous management experience preferred
- CDA or Associates degree in Early Childhood Education preferred
- 21 years of age
- Willingness to attain mandated Director requirements (Texas Directors License)
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.