Pre-K Lead Teacher
- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
Children's Courtyard in Bedford is Hiring! We are currently looking for a Full-time Pre-K Lead Teacher for our childcare center located at 2800 Central Drive
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age