Digital Literacy Teacher
Middle School Teaching/ Digital Literacy
We are now accepting applications for a Digital Literacy Teacher at Smith Hale Middle School. Applicant must hold a Missouri 5-9 Teaching Certificate. Please see job description attached.
- Values the need for students to be technologically literate, including but not limited to digital competency and digital citizenship
- Familiarity with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics)
- Familiarity with PBL (Project Based Learning)
- Familiar with the National Standards for Technology Literacy
- High level of fluency in the use and implementation of technology
Please complete the AppliTrack application and be sure to attach your cover letter, resume, certificates, transcript(s) and letters of recommendation (not more than 18 months old). Successful candidate must pay for ($41.75) and pass an extensive background check through the Missouri Highway Patrol, the FBI, and the Division of Family Services.
Contact Human Resources at 816-316-7214 if you have any questions.
Hickman Mills C-1 is an equal opportunity institution and there shall be no discrimination against students or employees on the basis of gender, race, religion, color, national origin, disability, or age.