- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
Tutor Time Learning Centers is Hiring a Director in Phoenix! We are located at 7810 West Lower Buckeye Road (Phoenix, AZ 85043)
In a Director, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all School operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Director include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Be accountable for the operation of the school, ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
- Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
- Recruit, select and retain quality staff.
- Help achieve profitability for the company.
- Must have taken Early Childhood Education and/or child care-related course units
- Must have previous experience managing a child care facility
- Ability to multi-task, market and have a proven track record to grow a business
- Director certified in the State of Arizona
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.