CTE Teacher - Patient Care Technician - Fairdale High (2018-2019)
- Grade Level
- High School
High School Teaching
FAIRDALE HIGH MCA
Salary Schedule (ATTACHED)
A minimum of an Associate Degree as a Registered Nurse
Current Registered Nurse license to practice nursing in Kentucky
- Kentucky certification and endorsements appropriate to the technical program assignment.
- Successful and appropriate occupational experience and academic preparation approved and required by the Board and Kentucky Administrative Regulations
- Four year's experience with two in the last five years
- If Associates degree or Higher, no pre-employment assessment necessary.
- If less than an Associate Degree, academic assessment required. (See CTE document attached)
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG TEACHER IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!
Please see the attached CTE Occupation Based Requirements and Hiring Process