19 - .5 Secondary Gifted and Talented Education Coordinator (TOSA) - Grant Funded
- Job Type
Student Support Services
Administrative Service Center
Reports to: Gifted and Talented Specialist
Department: Learning Services
Contract Terms: One Hundred Sixty-Five Days (165)
Teacher Salary Schedule
Position Summary: Responsible for planning, implementing, evaluating, and supporting a comprehensive Gifted and Talented program within all 6-8 middle schools and 9-12 high schools in Pueblo City Schools
- Valid Colorado Teaching License
- Experience working with Gifted and Talented students
- Proficient in the use of computer technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Successful gifted and talented education teaching experience as demonstrated by references, evaluations, and student growth data
- Endorsement or Master's Degree in Gifted Education or willingness to seek endorsement
- Knowledge of district Gifted and Talented processes including identification, assessment, and Advanced Learning Plans
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned by Building Administrators
WORKING CONDITIONS: Employee will work primarily in a school/office environment with both natural and fluorescent lighting; fast-paced work; constant interruptions;
Instructions for Applying:
All applicants interested in and qualified for the posted position must submit an online application. Applications that are incomplete and/or not submitted will not be forwarded to the hiring administrator for review. The following will need to be uploaded with the application: current cover letter for the posted position; current resume; copy of principal/administrative license; copy of transcripts conferring required degree; copy of Place/Praxis test and three current letters of reference (one of which must be from your current supervisor). and any other materials requested on the application to verify that individuals are eligible for a Colorado License from the Colorado Department of Education.
Please note: If hired, a new hire packet will be emailed and must be completed prior to processing. Fingerprints will be required for all employees of Pueblo City Schools prior to your processing date.
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex (gender), age genetic information, or disabilities in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion, por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.