EVERBROOK ACADEMY - A 21st Century Preschool!
Welcome to a place filled with warmth and light, smiles and laughter, fun and fitness, love and learning. Daily experiences in Science, Technology,Engineering, the Arts, and Math provide a foundation to ensure each child is ready. Ready for school. And ready for life.
As a STEAM school, we offer hands-on learning experiences in science,technology, engineering, the arts, and math, to ensure children are ready to navigate a changing world. Classrooms are carefully curated with STEAM-inspired toys and tools.
In an Executive Director/Principal, we look for committed individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of young children and their families, while effectively and efficiently running all school operations.
Some of the exciting things that you will do as an Executive Director/Principal include, but are not limited to:
• Make a difference every day!
• Be accountable for the operation of the school,ensuring that the school is operating in accordance with company and state licensing standards.
• Be responsible for ensuring an educational, caring and safe environment for the children and parents.
• Ensure our quality curriculum standards are implemented.
• Build a team of high performing ECE professionals.
• Conduct tours for new prospective families.
• Implement local marketing plans to drive enrollment.
• Ensure licensing standards are met.
• Monitor and manage the financial progress of your center.
In order to be considered for this position, you must meet all state licensing requirements, including:
- 21 years of age
- Bachelor's Degree required in Early Childhood Education, Child Development or related field.
- Two (2) years in licensed childcare with at least one (1) year as a Principal/Director in a licensed childcare.
- Current certification in infant, child, and adult CPR and first aid