Coordinator Food Production - Nutrition Services (2019-2020)
Food Services/Coordinator Food Production
Job Description (attached)
Working Calendar: 260 days / 8 hours
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 6
Starting Salary Range: $54,333.13 - $62,481.35
Scope of Responsibilities
Assumes responsibility for production and packaging of quality food items including all areas of production, packaging, and assembly. Supervises bakery, packaging and assembly operations to ensure efficient workflow and high-quality production and packaging of food items following standardized recipes and processes. Consults with supervisor to establish procedures, priorities, and processes. Performs all tasks involved int he production and packaging of food items. Prepares reports, maintains records and control costs.
- Associate degree in quantity food production or equivalent experience
- Three (3) years of successful supervisory experience in institutional food, food plant management, school food service or related field.
- Certificate of Training as a Preventative Controls Qualified Individual from FSPCA or other accredited body or ability to obtain in one (1) year.
- Jefferson County Board of Health Sanitation Certification
- Effective communication skills
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination
PLEASE NOTE: EVERYONE Must upload a letter of interest and resume when applying online. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position