Program Manager, California Division (South Central California)
- Job Type
AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) is a nationally recognized nonprofit organization that is dedicated to closing the achievement and opportunity gaps in education by partnering with schools all over the country to prepare students for college, careers, and life. This is accomplished by providing professional development to educators to support their efforts in the classroom, ultimately empowering students with strategies and skills that improve how they learn, question, and work together. With AVID’s continued mission to expand its reach across the country, our Division Program Managers, who act as our primary liaisons between AVID Center and the school districts they support, are making it happen!
AVID Center is currently looking for a motivated and knowledgeable educational leader to join our team in the role of Program Manager, California Division. This influential position offers the ability to make a huge impact on students, families, and communities in the Southern Central region of California. Program Managers work directly with schools and district personnel, at all levels of leadership, to implement, manage, and grow the AVID College Readiness System.
What we are looking for in a Program Manager:
- Experience with the AVID College Readiness System as well as a passion for the AVID mission
- In-classroom experience and/or administrative/leadership (school or district) experience
- A motivating trainer, leader, and mentor, with exceptional relational capacity
- Must be located in Southern/Central California or must be willing to relocate for the position
- The ability and motivation for frequent travel
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- The ability to listen to individual needs and successfully align them with products, services, and strategies for improvement
- Experience with frequently using data to inform their work and comfort with pulling information from multiple state and national sources
- Excellent organization, time-management, and problem-solving skills
- Comfortable working remotely and able to prioritize responsibilities to fit the needs of both internal and external partnerships
At a time when the resources of teachers, schools, and districts are more stretched than ever, AVID is dedicated to providing a solution for support and success, and the Program Managers play a key role in meeting this mission.
This full-time, exempt position receives a competitive annual salary; paid time off and holidays; a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision options; an automatic 5% 403(b) employer contribution; and the opportunity to be a part of an organization that is impacting the lives of youth and young adults throughout the country.
All candidates must include a cover letter and résumé for consideration.
More searches like this
- Product, Services & Policy High School Full-Time jobs in Fresno
- Implementation / Customer Success High School Full-Time jobs in Fresno
- Partnerships High School Full-Time jobs in Fresno
- Professional Development / Training High School Full-Time jobs in Fresno
- Program Manager / Specialist High School Full-Time jobs in Fresno