Childcare Team Lead
- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
La Petite Academy in Jacksonville is Hiring a Team Lead! 6601 Argyle Forest Blvd Location
We are in need of an experienced Lead Teacher for our Team Lead opening! *CDA or 12+ ECE Credits Required
No Nights, No Weekends! Ask about our $500 Sign on Bonus!
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
Our Team Leads...
- Serve as mentors to fellow teachers while supporting their directors in daily school operations.
- Take on the duties of Director or Assistant Director in his/her absence, including opening and closing the school.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- Experience coaching and training staff members
- Coursework or a degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility, leading a classroom as well as creating educational lesson plans
- Impeccable references and a proven track record of caring and nurturing children to provide them with a great start to their educational careers
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- DCF 45 Hours Required