Lead Infant Teacher
- Grade Level
- Early Childhood
Everbrook Academy in Manhattan is Hiring Lead Infant Teachers!
225 East 38th Street (located in the Murray Hill area)
At Everbrook Academy, the preschool of the 21st century, STEAM brings the world into every classroom, with hands-on learning in Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Math.
$1000 signing bonus & transportation stipend for qualified lead teachers
Our Lead Teachers:
- Create and maintain a fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have one of the following:
- Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education OR
- CDA and Must be on a study plan for an AA In ECE OR
- 9 ECE credits, a HS diploma and must be on a study plan for a A.A in ECE
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Child care discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Education/CDA assistance
- Paid time off
- Company-paid basic life insurance