CTE - Health & Science Nurse - Academy @ Shawnee (2019-2020)
High School Teaching
The Academy at SHAWNEE
Occupational Based Hiring (attached)
A minimum of an Associate Degree as a Registered Nurse
Current Registered Nurse license to practice nursing in Kentucky
- Kentucky certification and endorsements appropriate to the technical program assignment.
- Successful and appropriate occupational experience and academic preparation approved and required by the Board and Kentucky Administrative Regulations
- Four year's expereince with two in the last five years
- If Associates degree or Higher, no pre-employment assessment necessary.
- If less than an Associate Degree, academic assessment required.
- Must have 4 years experience as RN (3 in last 5 years). In addition, 1 year of long term care as a RN.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.