JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on May 29, 2019 from 4:00 PM-6:30 PM
- Job Type
Join US on May 29, 2019, from 4:00 pm - 6:30 pm
at 200 Font Hill Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21223
THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND 2019-2020
“Educating and empowering future leaders of tomorrow”
The SEED School of Maryland is a statewide, college-preparatory, public boarding school and tuition-free for families. We offer an academic program that challenges our students, a college-inspired environment, character education classes, extra-curricular activities, and athletics.
400 students in grades 6 through 12 live in dormitories on our beautiful, 52-acre campus from Sunday evenings until Friday afternoons. Transportation to and from school is available to all students.
Why Teach at SEED MD?
- Small Class Sizes
- Flexibility in planning and curriculum
- Available resources and technology
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Comprehensive Professional Development Program
- Committed and like-minded colleagues
- Available Coaching Program
- And other Various Incentives
Available Positions 2019-2020
Middle School (all subjects)
High School (all subjects)
External Opportunity Coordinator
- Be certified in a teaching subject area
- Have at least 3 years of teaching (Preferably in an urban area) or eager to accommodate.
To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Apply for JOB FAIR at THE SEED SCHOOL OF MARYLAND on May 29, 2019 from 4:00 PM-6:30 PM
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Teaching High School Full-Time jobs in Baltimore
- Adult Education Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Baltimore
- Computer Science Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Baltimore
- English / Reading / Language Arts Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Baltimore
- Math Teacher High School Full-Time jobs in Baltimore