Elementary School Teachers - China (FREE Housing, Airfare, etc.)
- Job Type
With offices in Los Angeles and Shanghai, American Education Advisors (AEA) is recruiting Elementary School Teachers for our partner schools across 40+ cities in China! Classes are 100% English and start mid/late August.
- Develop and implement engaging lesson plans suitable for preschool children
- Track children’s progress and discuss with parents
- Collaborate with colleagues
- $36,000 - $45,000 per year (20,000 Chinese RMB – 25,000 Chinese RMB per month)
- The approximate monthly cost of living is $600 to $1,000.
- free housing
- free airfare
- free health insurance
- free meals
- free tuition for up to 2 dependent children
- free Mandarin Chinese lessons (if desired)
- paid holidays
- work visa
- Must be a citizen of: USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Teaching qualification (for example: post-graduate certificate, bachelor's in education, master's in education)
- This is not an ESL teaching position. TEFL / TESOL / CELTA by itself is not sufficient.
- 2 years of full-time teaching experience
- Teachers over 60 are not eligible due to China's work visa (Z-Visa) policies.
- Ability to speak Chinese is NOT REQUIRED
- Must relocate to China