Pediatric Physical Therapist
Leapcare Pediatric Therapies, a new division of Camelot Education, is an outpatient clinic with a wide variety of therapies for children 3 - 21 years of age. Backed by decades of clinical experience with students in educational settings, Leapcare Pediatric Therapies offers an interdisciplinary approach to evidence-based therapy and services.
We are seeking a Music Therapist to join our amazing start-up team! This position would be providing outpatient therapy sessions at our clinic. This is a part-time position that offers competitive pay and flexible schedules. The hours would be Monday through Friday 3pm - 9pm and weekends.
Assess and develop music therapy treatment goals
Provides individual, dyad, and group music therapy based on client's needs
Documents music therapy progress according to requirements of regulatory agencies
Maintain client documentation
Communicate with supervisory staff
Complete other job-related duties and special assignments as directed
We are an equal opportunity employer. Check out our website at www.leapcaretherapy.com for more information!
Experience and Skills:
- Board Certified Music Therapist (MT-BC); Masters level clinicians preferred (MMT, MA)
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree in Music Therapy from AMTA approved program
- License or license eligible:
- Board Certified Music Therapist (MT-BC) and/or Master of Music Therapy (MMT) and/or Master of Arts in Music Therapy (M.A.)
- Strong clinical musicianship, strengths-based theoretical framework
- Communicates effectively with other professionals/clients/families
Apply for Pediatric Physical Therapist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly