Pediatric Physical Therapist
Leapcare Pediatric Therapies, a new division of Camelot Education, is an outpatient clinic with a wide variety of therapies for children 3 - 21 years of age. Backed by decades of clinical experience with students in educational settings, Leapcare Pediatric Therapies offers an interdisciplinary approach to evidence-based therapy and services.
We are seeking an Art Therapist to join our amazing start-up team! This position would be providing outpatient therapy sessions at our clinic. This is a part-time position that offers competitive pay and flexible schedules. The hours would be Monday through Friday 3pm - 9pm and weekends.
Assess and develop art therapy treatment goals using The Levick Emotional and Cognitive Art Therapy Assessment (LECATA)
Provides individual, dyad, and group art therapy based on client's needs
Documents art therapy progress according to requirements of regulatory agencies
Maintain client documentation
Communicate with supervisory staff
Complete other job-related duties and special assignments as directed
We are an equal opportunity employer. Check out our website at www.leapcaretherapy.com for more information!
Experience and Skills:
- Master's degree in Art Therapy from an AATA accredited/approved program
- License or license eligible:
- Established ATR-Provisional License (and active progression toward the below licensure)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC)- in state of Illinois
- Registered Art Therapist (ATR) / Board Certified Art Therapist (ATR-BC)
- Strong art based assessment skills with LECATA
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals/clients/families
Apply for Pediatric Physical Therapist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly