21st Century Grant Program Manager serving Millcreek Elementary 1.0 FTE
- Job Type
Student Support - Salaried/ CLAS - 8888 - 21ST CENTURY GRANT PROG MAN
19/20 School Year
Assumes responsibility for daily implementation of grant program requirements and programming, grant program management, and reporting of grant information as required by district, state and federal contacts as required.
- Assisting School Principal and building-level program coordinators with daily implementation of the grant program.
- Monitoring/tracking the status of each program through its program life cycle;
- Notification to Grant Awarding Agencies of significant events required for changes in grant programs.
- Operating as the liaison between the Grant Accountant, Budget Manager, and Awarding Agency related to program compliance.
- Provide regular status reports on grant implementation in conjunction with grant accountant reports.
- Assist the School Principal with identifying opportunities to use the grant program as a conduit for meeting SB 168 and KCCT/NCLB goals.
- Perform site visits to verify compliance with staffing guidelines related to grant award agreements.
- Prepare &/or coordinate program reports for submission to the granting authority according to grant guideline schedules.
- Assist the Grant Accountant in assuring that expenditures support program objectives and that budgets submitted are consistent with original grant application.
- Prepare &/or help coordinate all applicable program reports for sponsored programs and ensure the timely submission thereof.
- Responsible for grant closeout, which includes assisting with assurance that all purchase orders will be paid &/or liquidated within 90 days of grant ending period and assurance that all expenditures (services &/or goods) were received within the grant award period.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor‘s degree required. Grants management and compliance experience preferred.
- Knowledge of federal regulations related to sponsored programs at local, state, and federal levels.
- Knowledge of personal computer based applications including word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
- Knowledge of MUNIS-based budget management systems
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work as an effective member of the Grants Management Team;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing;
Contact Person: Greg Ross (email@example.com)