Dean of Students
Licensed - Teacher on Special Assignment/Dean of Students
Montview Elementary School
Click here to visit our interactive map where you can find out more information on each individual school, such as highlights, school data, demographics and more. Salary: See the teacher salary schedule at https://hr.aurorak12.org/teach-lead-inspire/teach/#licensed-salary-schedule Days/Hours: as designated by the school. - Days: 187 day position General Description:
- The Teacher on Special Assignment (TOSA), Dean of Students serves as a full member of the school’s administrative team and has a variety of responsibilities.
- Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, addressing and supporting teachers with student attendance and conduct issues.
- Candidates for this position should have strong verbal and written communication skills, be computer literate, be committed to student success and have the ability and willingness to be a continuous learner.
- Candidates with previous administrative experience and/or coursework are preferred.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Holds a Colorado teaching license or is currently eligible for one
- A completed Human Resources file including transcripts, student teaching verification, previous work experience
Condition of Employment: As a condition of employment, the individual selected for this position will be expected to complete the APS-sponsored Linguistically Diverse Educator (LDE) Certificate Program within the first three years of employment.
Click here to learn about the Linguistically Diverse Educator Certificate.