Support Staff/ Health Aide
We are currently accepting applications for Health Aides for the 19-20 school year. If interested please complete and submit an application on AppliTrack.
$17,092 - $21,490 annual salary
(dependent upon experience and qualifications)
- Certified Medical Assistant or Certified Medical Technician or greater.
- Twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Be able to read, write and understand English to effectively carry out oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrate an interest in youth and their educational welfare.
- Be of good character, neat in personal appearance, dependable, reliable, prompt, and flexible and have pleasing manners and personality.
- Ability to follow directions from Registered Nurse
- Experience in working with children in a group setting.
- Willing to secure the necessary training required for the program Red Cross Basic First Aid and CPR Course.
If any questions please contact Karina at (816) 316- 7217
All persons recommended for employment must pay for ($44.80) and pass an extensive background check through the Division of Family Services, the Missouri Highway Patrol, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
The Hickman Mills C-1 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: Associate Superintendent of Human Resources, 9000 Old Santa Fe Road, Kansas City, MO 64138 816-316-7000. For further information on notice of non-discrimination, visit http://wdcrobcolp01.ed.gov/CFAPPS/OCR/contactus.cfm for the address and phone number of the office that serves your area, or call 1-800-421-3481.