Policy and Procedure Manager
The Policy and Procedure Manager will centralize and ensure all Company policies and procedures are properly captured and recorded for the organization. They will partner with cross functional teams to lead efforts to in developing policy and procedure for the changing needs of the business. This position will also review and analyze data and audit results for compliance.
Key Responsibilities Include:
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Act as the centralized point of contact to ensure all Company policies and procedures are properly captured and recorded for the organization.
- Perform research, develop, update, direct and advise multi-function teams regarding policies and procedures for the company including but not limited to Field Operations, Support Central, Health and Safety, and Emergency protocols ensuring Policies and Procedures are current, compliant and maintained on a regular basis.
- Provide analytical reasoning, report development and conclusive summary recommendations informing Leadership which will impact change and result in higher adherence to policies and procedures and compliance.
- Proactively develop and implement scheduled policy creation and review process, manage the policy cross functional review team, and ensure employee access to current documents.
- Act as the leader and point person for the Policy Governance Team.
- Analyze, partner and communicate high priority and/or escalated Reportable Issues to the appropriate Sr. Leadership as needed based on issue.
- Act as backup to triage, advise, support and document Reportable Issues in the database and partner with appropriate field management on resolution of issues.
- Ensure confidential information is handled sensitively and professionally.
- On a regular basis, prepare reports on Reportable Issues, Policies and Procedures and other Operations Projects for review by Field Sr. Leadership and Support Central Sr. Leadership.
- Work with District Managers, Region Managers, Divisional Vice Presidents, Director of Operations Support, and any other appropriate Support Central personnel that may be required to improve customer service to our families, or to address patterns of Reportable Issues in the field.
- Write, post and maintain Policy Tech database, including user management, branding, copyright, regulatory, legal and company compliance.
- Stay up to date on emerging law as it relates to federal, state local law regarding labor, financial policy changes, Accreditation, QRIS and licensing/compliance information.
- Work with Internal Communications team when rolling out new policy.
- Assist with field Camera review process when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience developing, writing and administering policy and procedure.
- At least 3 years of experience building cross-functional partnerships or working in a project management experience.
- revious experience in Operational Compliance, Licensed Child Care or a highly regulated industry is preferred.