Student Support Services/ Process Coordinator
To Be Determined
We are accepting applications for Process Coordinator at multiple locations.The Process Coordinator is a professional who assumes responsibility for the direction, coordination, and supervision of the special education and other program specific processes in the assigned building from child find, screening, progress monitoring, identification, plan development, and placement to ensure: (1) appropriate identification and placement of students with or without disabilities, and (2) district compliance with state and federal requirements for the implementation of the No Child Left Behind Act (NCLB), American with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 and the Individual with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- Masters Degree or higher in Special Education or related field
- Hold a current Missouri Teacher Certificate
- At least 5 years teaching experience in regular and/or special education
- Must have the ability to work well with teachers, students, parents and the members of the administrative staff with courtesy, tact and customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to think clearly in stressful situations, handle multiple tasks, prioritize accordingly and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to adhere to established deadlines
- Extensive experience with special education evaluations, which should include:
Contact Human Resources at 816-316-7214 if you have any questions.