Adult Education/College & Career Readiness Project Manager
- Job Type
Manhattan Strategy Group (MSG) provides consulting services to across the federal government in the areas of 1) Technical Assistance, 2) Research and Evaluation, 3) Information & Communications, and 4) Management & Technology.
Manhattan Strategy Group (MSG) in Bethesda, MD is seeking an Education and Workforce Project Manager to join its federal consulting practice. The Education and Workforce Project Manager will support the firm’s Technical Assistance and Training practice line and other areas as required. Candidates will join a dynamic team of consultants working together to deliver best-in-class solutions to our current federal sector clients which include the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education while expanding our portfolio of clients and projects. The ideal candidate should have experience providing project management and coordination, a working knowledge of and interest in adult education, and an understanding of the implementation of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act.
This position is an ideal opportunity for candidates interested in contributing to the continued growth of a small, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in adult education
- Strong understanding of adult education local programs and/or state administration of local programs
- Strong writing and organizational skills
- Graduate degree in related field
- Provide content expertise in adult education and college and career readiness topics
- Day-to-day project management including the client, subcontractors, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to achieve project goals and complete all tasking
- Review deliverables to ensure high quality and timely submissions
- Coordinate teams of subcontractors, consultants, SMEs, and TA provider
- Oversee the development of technical assistance resources such as papers, reports, manuals, online tutorials, and resource guides
- Manage and track resources against a project work plan
- Author or contribute to the development of project deliverables such as reports, work plans, and TA products
MSG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at EEOPost.pdf Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Religion/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender/Sexual Orientation
Employment will be contingent on the outcome of a background investigation and reference checks. While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.